1. The website averton-sterling.com (hereinafter “Averton Stertling”) does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies. The data collected is used to improve the content and functionality of the Averton Stertling Site. For this purpose, no personal data is collected.
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the Averton Stertling Website User and are intended for use with the Averton Stertling Website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookies on the end device of the Averton Stertling Website User and obtains access to them is the operator of the Averton Stertling Website – Averton Sterling sp.z o.o. ASI SKA with its seat at the address: ul. Poznańska 37, 00-689 Warsaw, Poland.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) adapting the content of the Averton Stertling Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website User’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
b) creating statistics that help to understand how the Users of the Averton Stertling Website use websites, which allows improving their structure and content, and the statistics do not contain data that could identify users;
c) maintaining the Averton Stertling Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Averton Stertling Website;
5. The Averton Stertling Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The Averton Stertling website uses the following types of cookies:
“Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Averton Stertling Website, eg Averton Stertling cookies used for services that require authentication on the Averton Stertling Website;
cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Averton Stertling Website;
“Performance” cookies that enable the collection of information on the use of the Averton Stertling Website pages;